1. What kind of terminal devices does SocBlue support?
The current version of SocBlue software can be applied to all the products with iOS 4.0 or above operating system (iPhone / iPod / iPad).
2. How to install and operate SocBlue?
(1) First, jailbreak your client （iPhone / iTouch / iPad）
(2) After the jailbreak, the Cydia icon should appear on your Client main interface
(3) Download and install SocBlue client software through Cydia following the steps listed in the manual. The SocBlue client icon should now appear on your client main interface.
(4) Click on the SocBlue icon to enter the SocBlue interface and connect your client with SocBlue.
3. The client can not find SocBlue or failed to connect to SocBlue device?
(1) Ensure that the maximum distance between your client (iPhone / iPad / iTouch) and your SocBlue is within 10 meters range.
(2) Restart your SocBlue
(3) Restart your client (iPhone / iPad /iTouch)
4. The client failed to connect with SocBlue and gave a warning？
During the connection you may receive a warning which is shown in picture 1.Just click the button “Setting” to arrive a
new page and push the “Service Status” button to the blue state as picture 2. Then click “Back” to be back to the prior page. Thus you can continue the procedure of “Connect Status”
5. The client can not turn on the “service status” while connecting SocBlue on iOS5.0.1?
This is caused by the bug on jailbreak tool of iOS 5.0.1. Installation of Corona 5.0.1 Untether from Cydia will resolve this issue.
To install Corona 5.0.1 Untether：
Open Cydia Search and enter “Corona 5.0.1 Untether” in the search bar. In the search results interface, click on Install Confirm.Reboot device after installation.
6. What kind of SIM card does SocBlue support?
SocBlue currently supports GSM SIM cards.
7. What languages does SocBlue support?
Currently, SocBlue supports simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, and English.
8. How to set languages for SocBlue?
Enter the client Settings General InternationalLanguage, select one of the languages in the list. SocBlue client will display English if a non-supported language is selected.
9. Will Logs,SMS and Phone data be deleted after uninstallation of SocBlue Client?
The uninstallation of SocBlue Client will not cause the loss of data. After reinstallation,these records can be displayed and used again.
10. What does the indicator lights represent with different state?
(1)No light — shutdown stat
(2)Flashing white light — boot but disconnected state
(3) Flashing blue light — boot and connected state
(4)Red and blue lighs flashing alternatively — charging state
** Pictures provided are for illustration purposes only, color, actual product, package content and specifications may vary without notification.