We will not be held responsible if you provide us with the wrong phone IMEI, so please make sure you have typed in correctly before adding into your cart, because once the request has been sent, you will be charged.
Please never request code for these Motorola :
- Motorola Atrix 4G, A45ECO, A853,
- Motorola Defy, Flipout,
- Motorola EM30, EM35, E8,
- Motorola K1, K1s, and all other variants of K1
- Motorola MB200, MB501, MB502, MB508, MB511, MB525),
- Motorola Q, Q Global, QA1, QA2, QA4,
- Motorola U9,
- Motorola V3I, V8, V9, V9X,
- Motorola Milestone XT720,
- Motorola ZN5, Z6.
Because you WILL GET A WRONG CODE. There is nothing we can do to help you in case you add this way since our provider will not refund or check these codes. The problem with theses phones is that the operator will change the codes from the defaults and the factory default codes will be wrong. The only way to get the unlock code for these models is to add them by operator, as long as the operator is supported by unlockbase. Thank you for understanding.