(1)FM/AM Radio Function:
- Compatible with MAZDA 5 2012.
- High-resolution digital LCD(800 x 480 pixels),Touch screen function(11);
- Auto rear viewing function, making your driving safer(4);
- An input (1 video, 2 audio), An output (1 video, 4 audio);
- 3D Flash Graphical User Interface, with better overview;
- iPod control(9);
- Built-in GPS(Navigation) (5)and Dual zone(6);
- Built-in Bluetooth Function for hands-free call(2);
- Support CD/DVD/MP3/MPEG4/DIVX-RW/MA/JPEG;
- SD Card and USB interface supports;
- Built-in TV tuner, PAL/NTSC or SECAM;
- Built-in FM/AM tuner/RDS supported(1);
- Built-in 4x45w amplifier;
- Picture in Picture (PIP) Function(8);
- V-CD Changer Function (6 Disc)(10);
- Support Steering Wheel control(7);
- Menu Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish. (Build in English Menu If you have not indicated what menu you need in the order)
- User manual:Download
The Built in High sensitive digital Tuner will make the Signal stronger and better sound quality, in which you can easily search and store up to 32 your favorite radio channel on it.
The Bluetooth wireless technology brings you the convenient to answer a phone call. To use this, you need to match the mobile phone with the car audio first and make the Bluetooth is connected. So whenever there is a calling, just touch on the Monitor screen or steering wheel control (depending on your car) to answer the phone car.
Besides that, through the Bluetooth wireless technology, you are able to play any music from your mobile phone. Please take note that, ADP2 is required on the Mobile Phone.
(3)USB Drive (Pen Drive)/SD Function:
Just click on USB/SD icon on the main menu, you can be easily browse pictures and music from the USB port or SD Card if connected. (Cannot support hard disk)
(4)Auto rear viewing System:
Parking and reversing will be very easy and safe with this rear viewing System. When driver is reverse or the gear position at R
, he/ she can look on the monitor display to view the rear side.
For your information, the rear view camera is not included, which you need to buy in additional.
(5)GPS/Navigation (Global Position System):
GPS is the abbreviation of Global Position System
. It is a navigational system involving satellites and computers that can determine the latitude and longitude of a receiver on Earth by computing the time difference for signals from different satellites to reach the receiver. In the first GPS receivers this information was made visible on a small LCD screen. A small computer program in the receiver translated the information about subsequent positions into dots on the screen. This way you can see where you came from and where you actual are, as well as the track that you followed to come to your actual position. Once you move, the system can also calculate the direction you move to, by comparing subsequent positions. If you project your direction over a longer distance, you can even see where you are heading.
Driver can listen to the music while using GPS navigation at the same time. If you are playing music and hit the Navi
button, it will switch to GPS while still playing your music. While driving to wherever the destination is, the music will cut out for a second while your GPS instruction plays (ie. Turn left in 100 feet
), then it will go back to your music.
(7)Steering wheel control:
Drivers can directly control DVD player while driving on the road via the Steering Wheel Control Function such as adjust the volume, Next, back depending to the original car Steering wheel control. With this function, drivers can intently focus straight ahead, which will make the driving safer.
Picture in Picture (PiP)
is a feature of some television receivers and similar devices. One program (channel) is displayed on the full TV screen at the same time as one or more other programs are displayed in inset windows. Sound is usually from the main program only. Picture in Picture is often used to watch one program while waiting for another to start, or advertisements to finish. With (PiP)
function of the car DVD
, you do not have to worry about missing the programs you want to watch both.
The IPod Control enable you to connect your iPod and play the Songs, but due to current technology , the car player display might not show the total songs list from your iPod, and it might not charging your iPod while connected.
(10)6 Disks virtual CD Changer:
You can store the CD information and songs up to 6 discs, to the car player, which built in 2GB memory.
(11)HD screen ready
High Definition, With high resolution 800x480 pixel
Q: In the iPod function, can it display the song list on the menu?
A: Yes, it can.
Q: Can the iPod input support iPod charge?
A:Yes, it can.
Q: Can the TV normally play in my country?
A: The DVD system supports multi-system analog television, such as PAL/NTSC and SECAM.
Q: can we play Digital TV in our country using this player?
A: No, it do not come with built in Digital TV, if you wish to have digital TV function please kindly check with us, before you purchase from us at below:
1) Europe, Australia use DVB-T format, some are upgrading to DVB-T-MPEG4 format
2) Japan, Brazil uses ISDB-T format.
3) America, Canada, Mexico uses ATSC format.
Q: Can GPS operate in my country?
A: The GPS feature is built in and ready to use, but it depending on which GPS Maps company you are using and from which country you are from. For your information, GPS map is not available in every Country or City at this moment, and for the GPS map, make sure it can use for WIN CE 6.0.
Q: If the GPS map included?
A: No, it does not come with any original map, which you may need to purchase at your local. Please make sure your map is ready for WIN CE 6.0.
Q: what language is available? Pls email us for confirmation
A: English is included. About other language, please check the introduction.
1. This is specialized and specific for certain car model and car year; please kindly check your car model and car year with us (By providing us the dimension and photo of your car player slot) before making any purchase with us. This is because your car player slot may differ due to different region model and year of make.
2. Please do take note for ANY installations of parts & accessories on the interior/exterior of your vehicle are recommended to be done by any of your local Qualified car parts experts/individuals ONLY. This is to ensure proper handling during & after installation of the parts & accessories that may cause some mishandling that leads to damages/faulties, I-Pmart will not responsible to any unwarranted misuse/abuse by the customer.
3. Product specifications and contents subject to change without prior notice, actual product may differ slightly from picture shown.