How to install:
1. Remove the original rear badge;
2. Remove the left over glue from the vehicle and original badge;
3. Drilling might be necessary if there is no existing hole;
4. Peel back the protective film of adhesive;
5. Press to fix the badge light onto the car and then stick the original badge onto the badge light;
6. Connect the cable according to the electrical installation guide.
- Do not
direct access to car battery.
access power supply through voltage regulator rectifier.
- We do not
responsible for the legality of installing this product.
- Please do take note, ANY installation of this item
is recommended to be done by any of your local Qualified / professional automobile modify
factory or workshop ONLY. This is to ensure proper handling
during & after installation of the parts & accessories that may cause
some mishandling that leads to damages/faulties, I-Pmart will not responsible
to any unwarranted misuse/abuse by the customer.