The new NU Dolphin is a Waterproof MP3 player tailored for swimmers and water sports enthusiasts. The design concept is to create a portable & Waterproof music device that can be worn by swimmers and other water sport athletes while keeping the impact on their athletic performance to minimum. The NU design team come up with this ultra light weight, ultra compact player with a dimension of 60 x 20 x 20mm. Its cylindrical-shaped casing features a minimalist outlook with all control buttons located on one side, and the headphone jack on the other side. The Waterproof earphone attaches to the player via a special screw-in jack to keep the device water-tight.
Both the Waterproof earphone and the Waterproof MP3 player were tested to comply with IPx7 international water resistant standard. The Waterproof earphone employs a special non-woven fabric membrane to keep the speaker vibration plate dry while maintaining a high quality sound output. The earpieces are attached with a soft silicon earplug that fits snugly in the ears. The earplugs not only keep the earphones dry but also prevent the earphones from coming loose during vigorous activities.
Operating time for the NU Waterproof MP3 Dolphin is roughly 8 hours when fully charged, and recharging time is about 1.5 hours. Recharging (and file downloading) can be done via USB port. How to use:
** Pictures provided are for illustration purposes only, color, actual product, package content and specifications may vary without notification.
- Transfer mp3 / wma music files from your computer to the waterproof mp3 player via USB cable
- Recharge the battery via USB cable, only 1.5 hours is required to fully charge the battery which will last for 8 hours
- Make sure the waterproof earphone is screwed in tightly into the earphone socket (IMPORTANT)
- Strap and clip the mp3 player to the swimming goggle, and down you go into the water
- This waterproof mp3 player can also be used in normal environment, just plug in the sporty earphone, strap the player to the armband and there you go ....