No or bad signal:
- Auto/Manual search
- Supports multinational Language
- Channel manager
- Auto save channel
- Supports high speed mobility
- Strong to noise/good sensitivity
- Compliant with full DVB-T standards
- Audio output supports Stereo Audio R/L,I2S
- supports EPG,Teletext,Subbtitle
- Video output supports ITU656/601,CVBS
- PND,PMP,MP3/4,Mobile TV,Hand-held applications
- Countries must be digital TV nations can receive signals.
The aerial is not pointing properly. Adjust aerial:Check the cable from the aerial. If you cannot resolve the problem you may need to have your aerial and installation tested by a professional.The channel is scrambled or not available.
The channel has signal but no audio or video :Confirm if the channel is currently on air.
The channel is for data broadcasting:Cannot watch the channel in usual way.The channel is scrambled.
This digital terrestrial receiver does not support the service that enables to descramble the scrambled channels.The audio is not available.
The channel has signal but no Audio. Press the RED button to confirm if the channel has Audio.The antenna cable is short-circuited.
Antenna cable is shorten.Antenna is internally shorten.Antenna in port is inserted by alien substance ordamaged.Replace antenna.
Remove the alien substance and contact local service center if it is damaged.