The Exilim Zoom EX-Z75 Digital cameras features a Wide LCD Display for improved image viewing and ease of use while delivering an effective 7.2 Megapixels. The EX-Z75 features the slim looks, quick shooting style including Anti Shake DSP for reducing photo blur due to shaky hands or moving subjects. Its 2.5-inch wide LCD display, makes it enjoyable for users to capture breathtaking wide aspect ratio images, making the camera functions easier to see and operate. Pictures taken in a portrait format can be manually rotated for playback in landscape format.
- Auto Exposure Control
- Light Meter: Multi Pattern, Center Weighted&Center Spot
- ISO: Auto up to 800
- White Balance: Automatic, fixed 6 modes, manual switching
- Self-Timer: 2, 10 Seconds&Triple Self-Timer
- Recording Modes: Single image, Best Shot, movie with sound, single image with voice, Continuous Shutter, Voice Recording, macro, self-timer
- Built-in Electronic-Flash
- System: Auto, manual-on, manual-off, Red Eye-Reduction, Soft Flash
- USB/AV Interface with NTSC&PAL compliant
- Input/Output Terminals
- Battery Life: Up to 230 Stills
- Dimensions: Width 3.76 x Height 2.39 x Depth 0.77 inch (95.4 mm x 60.6 mm x 19.6 mm)
- Weight: 122 grams without battery and memory card
1. All Refurbished Camera has gone through strict quality control and testing to ensure that it is in good condition before ship out.
2. Specification and Models are subject to change without prior notification.
1. All Refurbished Camera does not come with CE certification marking. Any purchase is at your own risk.
2. You solely accept the full risk of any package (or part thereof) being detained by customs for whatever reason and acknowledge and agree that you will not hold IPmart liable for such packages or loss, for whatever reason being unable to be delivered to you.
Refurbished Camera DO NOT
comes with warranty. However, for customer benefits IPmart.com offers 5 days warranty period PROVIDED ALWAYS:
Warranty Seal shall not be broken or tampered.
All claims must be within 5 days from the date you received the package. We will track when you received the package by tracing on the tracking number of your order.
We shall not entertain to any claim whatsoever after the 5 day warranty period.